Dynamic & experienced Nail technician required in Cadnam, Hampshire
One of the South of England’s best Podiatry clinics is looking for a highly organised Nail Technician, with ambition to join their very busy, well established, modern clinic, set in the heart of the New Forest.
You’ll have strong communication skills and be able to juggle a demanding workload with ease. If you’re eager to work with the best in the country, then you’ll fit right in.
The role will involve working closely with clients of all ages on a regular basis and with the team to make sure that our service is delivered on time and effectively.
To be considered, you’ll ideally have:
- high standards and be described as a supportive team player.
- BTEC in beauty therapy
- to be well presented, trustworthy, punctual and with good attention to detail.
- to be keen to apply your current skills, and to take this opportunity to learn.
- to work alongside three podiatrists, a sports massage therapist and physiotherapist in a multi-disciplinary clinic for the benefit of the clients.
- to be keen to develop your skills in cooperation with the other practitioners, again for the benefit of the clients.
If you’re up to the challenge, we want to hear from you.
Based in the New Forest National Park, our surgeries are modern, well equipped and vibrant and it is a highly energetic place to work.
For the right person, this is the perfect opportunity to develop your career in an established growing company.
If you think you’ve got the personality and self-confidence, the desire to learn and to think on your feet, and the ambition to drive your career forward, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today and tell us why you’re the right person for the job.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
Salary Package: TBA
Employed or Self Employed