Dear Valued Customer
We would like to reassure you that we continue to have Health & Safety uppermost in our minds as we remain open during the second countrywide lockdown. In accordance with recommendations from our governing bodies, along with government guidelines for healthcare workers during Covid-19 restrictions, we are confident that our continued plan adheres to their strict principles. We therefore encourage you to attend all healthcare appointments as usual.
As you will know from previous visits to us, we have always maintained a high standard of clinical cleanliness with Covid-Safe processes to ensure your safety, whilst maintaining our usual friendly approach.
Here’s how we will continue to manage our “New Normal” hands on practice:
Staggering appointments – as we have a number of practitioners in at any one time, we will be staggering appointments to minimise contacts in the reception area.
Temperature Check – all patients and visitors will have their temperatures checked on arrival.
Perspex screens – screens are in place to protect both staff and visitors.
PPE (personal protective equipment) – All our practitioners will be wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) – masks, aprons, gloves and visors. Practitioners will change their PPE between each patient.
Room sanitisation – We are allowing extra time between the appointments to enable additional, Covid-secure room sanitisation.
Skin cleanser – Our Podiatrists use a skin cleanser to wipe over your feet, called chlorhexidine both before your treatment and afterwards.
Pre-screening calls – We will be conducting pre-screening calls 24 hours before your appointment to ensure that you are in good health and to ask the following of you:
- Have you returned from abroad in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a cough or temperature?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has a cough or a temperature?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate?
- Are you pregnant or immuno-compromised?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, we will be happy to postpone your appointment while you self quarantine as directed by government guidelines.
How you can help:
- Please use the hand sanitiser gel, or wash your hands with soap and water on arrival at the time of your appointment. Facilities are available both in the downstairs cloakroom and the cloakroom at the top of the stairs.
- If you are early, please wait in your car.
- If there are more than 2 people in the waiting room, please wait in your car.
- Please limit the number of family members, carers and children accompanying you to your appointment, if at all possible.
- Please wear a face covering.
We very much appreciate your patience and understanding and would like to thank everyone for the kind messages of support that we have received.
Please call us on 023 8081 4903.
Please leave a voicemail message if we are unable to answer your call immediately and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this continued difficult time for everyone.
The Team at Forest Foot and Health Clinic