Our biomechanical assessment appointments involve:
- Taking a medical history to include any injuries.
- Discussion of any problems or pain.
- Analysis of gait and posture and how a patient stands.
- Explaining and talking about any problems which we may find and finding suitable solutions
- Taking measurements of areas of concern, and angles at which you stand if they differentiate from ‘normal’.
- Discussing the need for orthoses whether off the shelf or custom made orthoses.
- Scanning of the foot to enable correct alignment of custom made orthoses.
- Provision of Soft Tissue massage, Foot Joint Mobilisation and exercises to correct foot posture.
In addition our in house osteopath, physiotherapist and sports massage therapist, are all experienced and qualified to assist in helping to rehabilitate your bio-mechanical condition.